Monday 4 November 2013

World Fantasy Con, or How To Drink Your Way To Fame

I'm on the train leaving Brighton and World Fantasy Con.
This is my first Fantasy Con and the po-faced nature of some of the publicity had made me worry it was a bit staid.
I could not have been more wrong.
I had a brilliant time. Every day was busy and every night long and drunken. I met and blethered at many lovely people, listened to big names say interesting stuff and even ate.

Top points being Brian Clemens, K.W. Jeter and the bar

All in an excellent time and I will certainly look at another Fantasy Con as soon as I have money and time

In the meantime I now have homework to get two stories published by WorldCon so, if you will excuse me, I have a Wikipedia article on bees to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment